If you are a rock, what are you doing?
- Someone threw me and I’m flying through the air. Small things hit me as I fly but my shell deflects them. I’m going to land at some point and my shell will protect me.
- Someone is holding me in a closed hand. Their other hand is cold but this one is warm because they keep squeezing me, on and off. They are messing with my shape but I don’t change.
- Not really doing anything. It’s cold outside and my shell is colder than the air.
- Someone is trying to clean me. They are trying to take responsibility for their impact on me by cleaning the mess. Sometimes, an object makes it easy by being easy to clean, but I am rough and porous and trap dirt.
- Someone is trying to clean me, but this time, I am nonporous. I am easy to clean and minimize their impact on me by being resilient.